Прошло уже 2 года после событий произошедших в аниме(манге). Была воссоздана игра Сворд Арт Онлайн. До малейшей детали скопированы местности, боссы и второстпенные личности, единственное - это то, что навык в игре начисляется по вашему собственному и может быть прокачен, как в реальности, так и в игре. Теперь в игре присутствуют маги, их мало, их регистрация была ограничена и парочка игроков с огнестрельным оружием, но их тоже не много. В последствии того, что неприятели взломают главный компьютер компании, по игре распространиться вирус, не позволяющий игрокам выйти и дающим им всего 3 жизни до их полной смерти, как в игре, так и в реальности.

Sword Art Online

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Sword Art Online » Гостевая книга. » Lecimar

Lecimar

Сообщений 1 страница 22 из 22

Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological world everything is existing on net?

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.

Quality articles or reviews is the secret to be a focus for the visitors to pay a visit the site, that's what this web site is providing.

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any recommendations?

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My blog discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me. Appreciate it!

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

This post is in fact a pleasant one it helps new net users, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

I think that everything said made a lot of sense. However, think about this, suppose you were to create a killer post title? I ain't suggesting your content isn't solid, but suppose you added something that makes people want more? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is kinda vanilla. You should peek at Yahoo's home page and watch how they create news headlines to grab people interested. You might add a video or a related picture or two to grab readers interested about what you've got to say. Just my opinion, it might make your blog a little livelier.

I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.

It's going to be end of mine day, but before finish I am reading this impressive piece of writing to improve my know-how.

Excellent write-up. I definitely love this website. Stick with it!

I like it when people come together and share ideas. Great blog, continue the good work!

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue together with your web site in web explorer, might test this? IE still is the market chief and a huge section of folks will leave out your excellent writing because of this problem.

Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

This paragraph is genuinely a nice one it assists new internet people, who are wishing for blogging.

great points altogether, you simply gained a new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your publish that you simply made some days ago? Any positive?

What's up mates, its fantastic post regarding teachingand fully defined, keep it up all the time.

What's up, I want to subscribe for this weblog to take hottest updates, therefore where can i do it please help out.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Sword Art Online » Гостевая книга. » Lecimar